This past three days, I went on a three day fruit fasting ...eating only fruits for three consecutive days. I really wanted to start eating healthy and this process was a good way to start. Yes, no meat, fish, rice, chicken, seafoods, cakes, and my likes. The fruits that I ate during those three days were apples, melons, plums, peaches, banana, watermelons, mango,papaya . It’s my first time doing the fruit fasting that’s why I start to crave for the other foods especially at the end of the period.
So how did I celebrate it? By going to an all you can eat restaurant!! I went to a Fish speciality restaurant and guess what my appetizers were? Thats fruits and vegetables!! Trust me I did not eat any meat. Most of the food that I selected were seafoods, fish, fried vegetable curries. I was really trying to cut back on eating meat.Unfortunatley I am not a vegetarian yet because I still eat meat but just wanted to minimize the intake.
Anyways I am planning on doing this fruit fasting every other week. But in the mean time, I’m planning to eat fruits for breakfast and dinner and will try to reduce quantity of rice from my lunch.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Three Days Fruit Fasting...Awesome Experience !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment